Friday, March 20, 2009

OH YES HOLY MOOCOWS IM AT JENNAS:)

HELLOW PEOPLES WITH COMPUTERS WHO LIKE TO GO TO BLOGGER AND THEN TO MY BLOG AND COMMENT............


>.>

<.<

>.>

yeah that was a weird greeting i knoww.....

ANYWAYYYY............


Im at Jenna's House xD

WHICH IS ON THE STTREEET
of that mean kid.

Jake. REMEMBER HIM.?

well.


HES MEAN.
and called me 'freaky'
:[[

THAT.....*insert mean name HERE*
anywho. i got an msn thingy because my friends were all having awesome convorsations WITHOUT MEE.

Wanna add me? Hate me? Love me? Stalk me? WELL. do you want it? i bet you dont. you probably all hate me inside.


michaelamichaelas1996strick@hotmail.com
STALLK ME.
HATE ME.
Love me.
Call me awesome.
ask me things.
>.>
<.<


Okay. So Jenna. Has a blog. FOLLOW HER OR I EAT YOUR HEAD OFF.
MUAHAHAHA.
THAT WILL KEEL YOU.
IM EVILL ARENT I.
WELL FOLLOW HER DARNIT.
HER BLOG ISSSS http://jennadjvd.blogspot.com NOW ADDDD HERR:)
Thank yussss xD

WHO WANTS PIEE?
not me.
its. blech.

just like YOUR FACE;

:O
Jenna just called that line STUPID. Well Jenna. GO EAT A TOE.

at church; we played halo; and ate pizza.

and played CIRCLE GAMESSSS.


I bet you would like them; if youre a jonas fan; haha.

I dont know.

:O
PRECIOUS
HAS A NEW NICKNAME

AND ITS
>.>

<.<
CHICKENPOTPIEFACEHEAD!!!

and IM THE BLUE STARWARS LADYYY THING!!


Anna's My JEDI LOVER.

lmfao. JAYKAYYYY.

well; jenna told me something; 'could you like STOP TYPING.'

FINE.

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE CHICKEN POT PIESS!!!

<3333

te. Amo. around. the.world.of.squirrels. xD









OH BTW I MACKED A PICTURE FOR YOU ALL.

Aintt it BEAUTIMOUS?

I dont like waffles :/

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.

BYE BYEES

6 comments:

  1. U R one special pie hater.

    yayayaya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah, this blog is EXTREMELY hyper. o_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, you're officially crazy... I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u.. a... stalker???

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

    STRANGER DANGER HUG A TREE!!! lmao!!!! LOLOOOLLOLO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HeyHey!!
    i LOVE perez Hilton, S/he like verbally slaps Miley Cyrus every chance S/he gets, and worships JB and Demi every chance S/he gets!
    S/he fricking rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?