Saturday, March 28, 2009

I decide to name this blog 'undecided'

OKAY so im not gonna show you my awesome convo


:)

cause im sure you dont wanna see it.
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

JOnas one a KCA:) yayyyy,.


woohoooooooooo.
and the performance was freaking awesome ;]

DUDE ME AND NICK [nick jonas poser] HAD A PAINT FIGHT ON MSN!!! I dont wanna have to put all the pics up; buttttttt you can go to these links; on my jtv account i posted a bullytin of them; hehe.
http://www.justin.tv/bulletin/show/2946942da862cc5c
http://www.justin.tv/bulletin/show/c9cd472d53e33b30
Arent they so sexy xD

So Taylor wanted me to talk about her. Taylor; Shes mahh awesome jtv bestiee:) LMFAO shes gots the hots for Joseph ;)
Sheee HACKED ME xD
Her nickname is counterface; and she likes it. cause its like pokerface. YEAH i have the bestest nicknames.
Mess with her? ill throw spaghetti at you until you die then at your funeral well have chips and punch and throw a party and not invite you MUAHAHAHHAA

hehe.
I JUST SAID HEHE AGAIN.
Danngit im turning into emily.
BUT ANYWAY

Last night me and nick stayed up;; and when he went to bed; i talked to his automessage thinger on msn. then; he goes 'please stop talking to yourself' and im like :O I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING AND NOW YOURE GONNA GET BEAT UP BY A SQUIRREL and he goes youre so weird....

it was interesting.
im addicted to the song, 'A Drop In The Ocean' by Ron Pope.
Nicholas showed me :]


well peoples; im being rushed by a certain person....
LMFAO g'dayyyy

3 comments:

  1. heheheheheh I am counterface! hear me rawr! rawrrrrrrr!!!! Michaela+Nicholas= love! lmaoooooo heheh ily michaela!!! p-p-p-poker face p-p-p-poker face(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?