Thursday, March 12, 2009

August 15:)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! YAYYYYY! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!



Yes i am VERY VERY HAPPY:)

JONAS BROTHERS ARE COMING HERE ON JOES BIRTHDAYYYY!

YAYYYY! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

ANDDD

WHATS BETTER

ISSSS...IS IS IS IS IS....


MY MOM SAID
MY
COUSINS
BOYFRIEND IS
A BAND PROMOTER


wait i already told you in another post...


HOPEFULLY.

I really hope.

I get to go. and go yeahh. mhm.. I HOPE SOOOOO!!
but first my mom has to talk to Ashley and her boyfriend.....so yeah..


and of course if she doesnt say i get tickets for free i need to get money and yeah so i need to sell stuff that i dont mess with anymore and then i need to load pictures for my mom to get $20 and then my mom wants me to clean my brothers room for $10 and then i can do maybe anything else for lots of money cause i also need my books and stuff and yeah.....

BUT before i get ANY money i have to read a boring book for school called...the HIDING PLACE....What is it about... i dont know. but i must do it for freakingg language....

Well...i think imma go cause i have nothing more to tell you people and i wanna get off the computer but ill tell more in the next post and this was a long run-on sentence but anyways,
Byee byeee birdiesss:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?