Thursday, March 26, 2009

boring convoooo that i decided to tell you for no reason at all; read if you care.

Okay.

Since the last time ive posted; Many things have happened.

It might make me seem stupid; So if you want to read stupid stuff that no one cares about; please dont read this.


cough.

SOOOO since jennas house ive met SOMEONE :

Named Nicholas.

He is Emily's friend. AND hes hot.
lmao NO hes not emo mariah :]]

But. Hes awesome. ;]
Weve faught ALOT.

I met him the day after i went to jenna's house... we had a namecalling fight O.o
andd the next night we faught til 2 am. it was hearbreaking; too.

He called me a heartless selfcentered...blank...
and i was like :O and hes like
STFU and im like FINE and hes like FINE:@


then we diddnt talk for 19 minutes. in this 19 minutes i told emily i was deleting him off my msn and she told him. he was like YOURE DELETING ME OFF MSN? im like. >.<
and hes like FINE BE A _____.....then we didnt speak. a few minutes later he started changing his status to things like 'its horrible when you think a very important person just forgot you.' and im like :O
and he and i were talking to emily and other people about each other and we faught through status messages then EMILY darn her she sent him our convo and he goes 'Have something to ask me?' and im like : I didnt forget you; and hes all but dont you WANT to? and im like well not really and hes says then why were you gonna delete me?
OKAY im just gonna do this.
me: Cause you were all stfu and all i did was tease you gosh you take things so personal i do that to EVERYONE ALL THE TIME goshhh
him: so you admit it?
me: Sure? :/
him: okay sign a contract.
me: wtf? okay....
him: okay sign on this line x_______
me: *signs name with msn thingyy*
him: you messed up.
me: OH CRAP I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL IT FOR A SEC:
him: nice....
me: *starts signing name again and sends half of the first name on accident*
him: you know what; JUST FORGET IT.
me: :)?
him: ...
*awkward silence*
[during this silence EMILY TOLD NICK I LIKED HIM]
Nick: :O
me: ??
nick: YOU.
Nick: EMILY TOLD ME SOMETHING
nick: :
me: told you WHAT?!
nick: that you..........

me: i?
nick: LIKE
me: AH WHAT WHAT DID SHE TELL YOU
nick: YOU LIKE..
me: SPIT IT OUT ______
nick: youuuuuuuuuu likeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeee
me: :O
nick: i KNEW it:)
me: uhhhhhhhhh
nick: yes?
me: iidk
nick: ok..
me: I WANT A COOKIE GIMME A COOKIE YOU MUFFINFACE
nick: interesting name.
me: I SAID GIMME A COOKIE UGHH YOURE NO HELP
nick: well anyways i gtg..

then he signs off. and im all :O i hate you.

next day at about 7.

Nick: hello:)
me: hi...
nick: ..?
me: IDK gosh
me: I have a secret. hehe.
nick: uh
me: ITS FROM EMILY. ABOUT YOU.
nick: :O
me: yes. it kinda disturbs me. but still. yeah.
nick: should i be worried?
me: the other day; the kisses....
nick: yeah?
me: THEY
me: TURN
me: YOU
me: ON
me: :
nick: :O
nick: THAT BANANA TOLD YOU
me: SHE
me: SAID
me: YOU
me: ...
nick: :
me: LIKE
me: BANANAS
nick: oh:)
me: no serious.
me: You like me.
nick: blah
nick: blah
nick: yes
nick: blah
Kendra[she was also in this msn convo and we had totally forgotten about her] ahh youg love.
me: LLMFAO LMOFA LMOFA LMOFA LMOFA LMOFA WOWWWW
nick: ...
me: TALK NICK TALK ITS NOT THAT HARD GOSHHH
nick: hi?
me: lmao just speak you dog.
nick: :O HILLBILLY
me: ily2:D
nick: IHU
me: YAYYYYY
nick: :)
me: ooooooooooh kendra hows the thing with the thing and the thing doing?
kendra: oh thats going absolutely awesome :)
nick: HUH?
me: nick you should really respect inside jokes ;)
nick: ughhh

rest of convo goes on.

okay im going to like go cause that took a while and ughh i dont wanna tell you about wednesday yet cause that was WOW...so yeah ill tell you about that tomorrow or something so yeah goodbyeee.

2 comments:

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?