Friday, March 6, 2009

Mhm....

AHHHH HI AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEY[...]

uhh. Im watching CSI: Crime Scene Investigation..from last night. 'Turn, Turn, Turn'
SHES SCARY IN IT. Its kindof Creepy. I BET she watched it. Cause, you know. She would. Cause shes in it. Her mommy killed her.....i think i will steer clear of scissors now. Uhhh. Last night i spent a LOT of time searching for Jonas pics.

DUDE! LAST NIGHT I WAS EATING AND I THOUGHT OF NICK JONAS!!
..it was WEIRD. Like i was eating and i remembered that i eat that food JUST like nick and then im like oh crap thats weird and my friend called me a stalker again.

..MEANIE!
So CSI ended and im watching last night's American Idol... My stomach hurts. IM HUNGRY. But i dont wanna get up. My friend wants to be a caterpillar when he grows UP.

I think my friends going CRAZY. I played 'I am What I am' last night and shes like 'TURN THAT CRAP OFF!' and Im like :O THAT WAS JONAS BROTHERS MUSIC! and shes like 'NO IT WASNT!' then im like OH REALLY SEARCH IT ON YOUTUBE and shes like 'oh crap i didnt know..'

HOW can that song sound like crap?

Do you like how i used my colors? lmao.
Okay so i think ill go finish watching american idol..

SOO..

3 comments:

  1. hey!!

    I dont know whether we're going yet lol!!! Depends if we get the tickets lol!!! i really hope we do tho... itll be awesome!!!

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP!! !taylor swift died on CSI??? HOLY SHRIMP IN A CAN!!! did she die by death of scissors?? i decided it should be by death of stiletto.... in the back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey

    No tickets grrr theyve gone stupid prices

    n i no my teachers are awesome

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?