Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HORRIBLENESS!!!

Okiee, Everyone that would be reading this has seen thee 3D movie.. LIKE I WAS GONNA DO, but my friend who i was going with couldnt come cause her mom had WORK.
So yeah i didnt see the 3D movie.. i want to so bad and i WILL kill to... who wants to die first?
Anywho, the past few days have been extremely boring-ish.. At church we had a culture connection thingy with scary mimes and instead of eating with the peeplez me and alec chatted with emily on the phone and alec's friend was mocking me by holding a phone yo his ear and yeah..
So my sister drived home and it wasnt so great, she stopped in the middle of an intersection thingy and my mom yelled at her for not practicing for piano lessons..
Today My doggy went crazy and attacked me.. it kindof hurt, haha. I want a dolphin now, named freddie.
DUDE A COMMERCIAL IS ON...and its about commercials... 'People actually like commercials, not the TV shows'
WHAT PEOPLE WOULD THAT BE?! Losers... unless that would be any of you...ooh guess what?! My freend is writing story like things and i play the jonas stalker for some reason.. WHY does she have to always tease me for knowing what color tootbrushes they have? Its not that weird! I bet you peeple know!? Right?
Im tired.
WAIT AM I WATCHING THE NEWS?! I guess thats why im so tired..
I think i shall change the channel..or watch last night's Kyle XY.
Yesssh. No. How bout CSI? Lemme think.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Nahhhh i think ill just.. yea.
My mom is at a band booster meeting thingy for my sister and brother. Isnt that cool. Woo.
**if you didnt notice that, it was sarcasm.**
Hmm i wanna go.. Byeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?