Friday, January 30, 2009

Sorry Pushy..3D tour..AWESOME toddler!!

Hiya!!

GAHHH.

I had a strange, strange dream last night...

It was an old Jonas obsessed lady washing her hands in pudding?! I think it was telling me what would happen if Nicholas didnt marry me...sorry Pushy...Nick belongs with me...you can have...er, Frankie. WAIT. I get it. Mariah gets Joe, I get Nick, Pushy gets Frankie, and....uh...who else? Whoever wants Kevin, comment and tell me. Ahaha.

Criticizing Miley Cyrus is FUN!! Especially when its true.

Who wants to make fun of her with me? Anyone? Anyone? ANYONE? I pick Simon. 'NO. Horrible. She Absolutely CANT sing.'

Sorry. Had to do that.

Today my friend showed me this:

"You poptart leggo my eggo b4 i get your own box of whoop butt. Eat fresh at the happiest place on earth. Badda ba ba ba im lovin it. IF YOUR COO COO FOR COACOA PUFFS TASTE THE RAINBOW!"

That confuses me.


Dude. My friend said shes driving all the way down here to bring me to the 3D movie:)


I CANNOT WAIT.
LOOKY! Its Blue!! And Pink!! and Joe!! and Nick!! and Kevin!! And..Letters?
Yay! I think they should ACCIDENTLY show the movie this week INSTEAD of February..and let Disney ACCIDENTLY premeire JONAS...yes. that would be very nice.
I taught a toddler to scream every time heard the name 'JONAS' Or saw one of the three..her mother is mad now..
Her favorite Jonas is Joe..aha. Shes like 'JOE YOURE SOO HOT!!'
Its so funny.
I think i should go now, In a few minutes i go to Sarah's house.
Seeya!!

4 comments:

  1. hey!!

    Awww tanx!!! I hope you like it!!!!

    Nd I will never like taylor so good luck!!!!

    I found mariah on google too while looking for joe pics LOL!!! Spooky!!!

    You don't scare me... Not much anyway!!!! LOL

    Be my friend laura will tale kevin of your hands for you LOL!!!!

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I always seem to confuse you. Hehe. oops.

    'LOOKY! Its Blue!! And Pink!! and Joe!! and Nick!! and Kevin!! And..Letters?'

    that bit made me laugh, A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!

    You don't scare me you're just a little weird which I'm totally used too LOL!!!

    Nd yeah finding Mariah inspired me to write a blog LOL!!

    Yeah laura loves kevin but he kinda scares me a bit!! LOL his sideburns are freaky!!!

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO I GET NICK!!!!!! IM GOING TO STEAL HIM!!!! I HAD A DREAM THAT I MET HIM IN A SUPER MARKET AND I FAINTED.... IT WAS SOOOO!@#$#$@ING SAD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?