Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yikes, I was hurt a LOT today, virtually too!

Ok, I think people have had some issues with me today..... just now my brother was eating bread and I accidently shouted, and he's scared and he's all, "YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE!" haha, and today I virtually killed my friends with evil lawnmowers,stoves, forks, pens, paper cups, computers, televisions sets, yeah, those things, wow, I'm a strong Magical sheep, I mean, can other sheep do that? I don't think so. AWESOME! right? haha, and the best they could do was a useless hammer, a remote, and a playstation 3 at me..hurts, but, my things are way heavier!! I also got called a...erm, starstarstar, whatever that means, idk, and apparantly im "in love" with Cody Linley cause i talked to a person that was talking about him...and ouch, earlier I was trying to get something out a cabinet in my room, and it fell over on me..a glass hit me in the head, and it HURT! I also noticed that rainbows aren't straight, and they are in a "curved fashion".
Excuse me for correcting myself, but I think I had quite a few run-on sentences in that bit.
I got called icky, for talking about the Jonas Brothers..and I kinda sorta fell on my head when I was trying to get a battery.. Ugh, and the Ice Cream truck man person thingy was staring at me oddly for not running over to him..he's kinda creepy, ya know? Well, today my dog got attacked by a 3 year old girl, that was interesting.. and my mom suddenly had an interest in Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas's Breakup...and called me a retard for believing Joe...uhm, lets seeee, I was at my house all day..now I WANT to go to public school..
YAY! I am now officially a member of... the "Lame Zone" along with Cody, Zach, Pikactu, someone's mother, and a squirrel...says Cody.. I think he meant it in a good way though, idk. Cody said he's gonna marry my mom, and that he's in love with her...creepy, right? Well, its 1:58 AM and I should be getting in bed now, SOO bye..

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Edward cullen is the perfect totally gorgeous vampire guy in Twilight!!!! You must have heard of it??!!

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. maltese... okay... i dont know

    edward cullen is from twilight....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... FOLLOW my blog!! i rock. nickycentral.blogspot.com
    p.s. u may know me as pusht from mariahs blog.

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?