Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Because I was Bored...yeah I know, It's lame.

I'm a sheep..MOOOOO...okay, i admit it, I'm not just a sheep...I'm a SPECIAL sheep!!What?What's that, Timmy's in the well? GO GET HIM! HURRY! AHHHH I'LL SAVE YOU JIMMY...Timmy...WHATEVER THE BRICK YOUR NAME IS! What is it? idk..
OMG like today i saw the CUTEST thing...NICK JONAS!!AND JOE JONAS!!AND KEVIN JONAS!! AND FRANKIE JONAS!!Ok, i saw all of them....
HOW GREAT are french fries?!? OMG I LOVE FRENCH FRIES DO YOU LOVE FRENCH FRIES I LOVE FRENCH FRIES!!! Am i a distraction? cause the other day my friends moms just randomly like OMG youre a distraction youre not talking to my daughter anymore! HAHA anyway.. OMG I just noticed Santa and fanta RHYME! i guess since santa isnt real, fanta isnt either, maybe youre just IMAGINING fanta like idk how you imagine santa haha. Theres no such thing as fanta..lol.
Anywho, Does anyone want to sing?!?!OOH! I do! I do! I do!!okie so....lets sing.....uhh uhmm uh Du-du-du-dora or how does it go? idkk...how about Spongebob Squarepants Spongebob...nah thats booooring....uh we were both young when i first saw you.....ermm or I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME WERE A HAPPY FAMILY WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU WONT YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TO or however it sposed to bee...i really dont know....uhh OMG LIKE THE AWESOMEST THING EVER...oh wait nevermind thats me, well i guess im gonna go, cause im getting bored now.

2 comments:

  1. ur right...
    annalee is interesting..
    u 2 would probably get along cuz i think she likes magical sheep would know santa and fanta do not excist!!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how old is ur dog? tell him happy birthday.. hey i didnt know magical sheep had dogs? who says u dont learn something new everyday? lol!

    TAYLOR SWIFT performed?? okay... i need to go to a special home for special smart people...

    u dont know who edward cullen is??

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?