Sunday, February 1, 2009

WHAT THE CUPCAKE?!


Okay. Today is the super bowl thingyy. I dont want to go to the party at church...they mute the commercials, which are the BEST part!!!

Soooo Wrong.

So me and Jenna are planning to go to Sarah's house for 5 hours instead... And then we will leave.

OMGGGG, GRAMMYS NEXT WEEK!!!!

I cant wait...I wonder what JB will wear....all day i've been looking at youtube videos..jb..

Emily just left me on yahoo!!!! NOOOO. My second favorite band broke up recently. THE WORLD IS ENDINGGG.
My friends friend wants to go out with me...ahaha.
Today i might have met my future brother in-law......Named Eli...he was likee 'Mariah when you're 20, im gonna marry you' ahaha...and later shes like 'Eli wheres your laptop case?' and he goes, 'its the black one' and Carl's like, 'nice. Be racist like that, Eli.'

Then Mariahs like 'guys i heard the funniest joke EVER yesterdayy.'
Theyre all like 'OH NO.'
Shes like, 'anyway, Why did Hitler kill himself?'
Everyone was confused.
Shes likee, 'CAUSE HE SAW HIS GAS BILL'
and everyones like 'wow mariah nice one youre so blonde'


It was funnny...


Whoaaa.



Pushy.Thats Mine^^^^^
Thank you.
Gahh I gtg seeeee Something...
Byeeez!!

8 comments:

  1. hahaha.

    i wonder who voted that on your poll! =ooooo
    lolz.

    it took me a while to get the hitler joke, and then i laughed for a bit. then i stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!! i sooooo get him!!!and elvis!!!! they look so freaking hot together!!! i think puppies complement him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am PICKEY!! haha!! get it straight!! lol!!

    silly pushy!!lol!

    thanx 4 da support, yeah monday it was like nufin had even happened!! but my fingernails are down to stubs.. i was sooo nervous i chewed them all off!! ahh!1 lmao!!!

    OMGG!!! i soooo excited 4 da grammys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey !!!

    Almost everyone I know Is weird LOL!!!

    Nd yeah kevin is cool just weird too!!!

    Wow weird we were inspired to do the same thing by the same person!!!!

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. kkk, so jimmy is a guy i went out with, but then we stopped going out but i still like him and his new gf hates my guts

    that is jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey!!!!!! you choked on dried pepper???? do you think the JoBros will win the grammys? i of course know that they will.THEY HAVE TO!!!!!

    Well i read your poll and gal i just have to say your blog rocks man!!!!! I mean its cool!!!

    Please reply!!!!!
    Juniper

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh sheesh Dr pepper. Hah that was a big mistake.Well i fell off my chair in class today becoz i was like reading my textbook and my teacher suddenly called my name and i fell of my chair in shock.And my -ouch- butt still hurts......... And thanks so much for saying my blog was awesome!!!!!!! Is Mariah your sister???Or a friend?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey yeah weird is cool u could not have grown up with the people I have and not think weird is cool LOL!!!!

    THANKS MARIAH!!!!

    LOL!!!

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?