Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Okay ive had trouble naming this post...

Nothing much to write about...The other day in church I was walking down the stairs, and i accidently skipped a step and fell and like the people around me gasped and Alec and Taylor and Joshua were laughing at me.. my foot hurt. Then, after church, I was chasing Alec and Taylor.. I had almost caught up, and i HAD to lose a shoe. Haha. I couldnt find it for about 15 minutes, when Alec and Taylor had to leave. Hahaa. I want to make fun of Sarah, so I will call it a Sarah Moment. If thats okay? Kay. Thats cool.:)
Hm. Today i was watching a little rerun country music award thingy...
I have a new name for that duet, "Get ready, Get set, Please dont go" (i think thats what its called)
Anyway. I think Billy Ray meant Please DO go.
No offence, but she did horrible. Ahaha. That was like in April.
BUT she still did horrible.
Later in the show, Taylor Swift performed 'Picture to Burn'. She was awesome. Haha.
Okay so ive been at the computer for a while..Ive gotten distracted though, on youtube..and Television.
OMG!!! My mom just came in and said that some 3 convicts escaped from some prison..and toook a car.
They found it in a walmart parking lot..Wow. O.o
She said lock the doors.

Well, ive gotta go to my friend's house now.
Bye Peoples!
:)
-Michaela. xD

6 comments:

  1. ohhh, yeah the jesssssssica of my story is like obbsessed wid me, and i cant stand her...so, i just ignore her.,

    i would laugh if fred liked pushy.. cuz she would jump ina hole an never cum out!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh!!! a random person?? do i know this random person? is this random person a creeep?? should i b scared, or should fred nad JESSSSSSSSICA b scared???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!!!

    I only know beth!!! She's one of my best friends LOL!!!

    It's her fault I've started to like taylor swift but only her music!!!!

    Nd yeah those pick up lines were hilarious!! The guy yhsr I was with kept trying them on my but I already new the answers so it was even funnier!! Lol!!!

    Nd 90210 us awesome u should watch it!!! But I guess americas a head of us do it will be half way through the series ... Hmmm

    Lv charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i had more than one oreo and then got really excited and then went absuloutly insane.............


    edgar and sally are dancing nerds who help the dancing cop man and have magical snail powers. also known as SNAILISM.

    snails... shnails

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. I didnt expect you too. im not normal.

    white horse = <3

    you lost a shoe? Pahaha. How is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!!!

    gd gd watch 90210!! btw you don't have too for me you know!!!

    nd you and beth can try... but you will fail... miserably!!! i think i'm doing well just listening to her songs!!!

    nd i know beth from school and i know mariah and sarah etc from the blog lol like i know you... kinda...

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?