Thursday, January 22, 2009

.....title unavailable. :)

Click. click click. CLICK. CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK. CLICKY CLICK CLICK CLICK.


Thats my computer Talking to meee...Gets annoying, am i right?



My mom is starting to be mean to me. I woke up at about 11:30 and she said that now every night until i get into waking up earlier, she will take away my laptop at 11:30!!!
OOH! Orange. Goodbye Orange.
Hellow new color.
Hm, look behind you, what do you see?
Do you see.... a kangaroo?
If so, you either live in Austrailia, or...you're in a zoo.
WAIT A SECOND.
Do they even have kangaroos at Zoos?
ooooops.
Correction: You're in Austrailia.
I think...how bout you go study where kangaroos are found.
I Might actually go back to public School, thanks to...I dont really remember..
Haha. Orange is back.
WOWWIE.
NOOOOOOOOOOO.
GAHHH Im mad at my sister's boyfriend now.
HES COMING! TODAY!
AND I HAVEEE TO CLEAN.
This isn't cool.
Mariah and Andrew will be bothered tonight:)
MWAHAHHAHAHAA.
Well. Nevermind. I might get hurt.
Last time my sister was bothered, A fork got thrown at someone.
Let's stay safe.
Dont get too obsessed with Edward Cullen.
Byes:)

2 comments:

  1. HI!!!!!

    Can i ask you a question?? Are you in middle school or high school? I guess you are in high school already? Or have you graduated from there? I actually am still in middle school...

    please comment back!!!!
    juniper

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweet! you are in middle school too!!!!! Well where i live now its saturday evening. And i am sitting by the pool eating instant noodles... HAHA I find it real funny... And cool you have a sister.i don't have any siblings.And just being curious.. what time do you wake up every morning? I wake up at 5:30am on weekdays and 8:30am on weekends.....

    Please reply soon!!!
    Lv,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?