Friday, April 3, 2009

Tired.

Oh hai der;]

I WATCHED.
TWILIGHT. ON WEDNESDAY.


Kill. Me. Now. I.

>.>
Liked. It.


I think Im just gonna go like die in a hole.

Yeahh so ANYWAYY

Well.
Today Nick told me he didnt want to talk to me anymore.
I asked why and he said 'Its just complicated'.
and then i go ask Emily; and shes like 'Michaela he promised himself he wouldnt talk to you because he doesnt want anything to happen to you like everyone else he loves in his life'
HE THINKS IM GONNA DIE.

I shall be cautious.

Sooo eh wwhats up with you guys?

My friend gotss an msn virus.

hahaha SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRR.
Mariah drove us home last night. AGAIN.
dude O.o

My friend Tyler. He texts me on wednesday and Imm like 'Hey whats up?' and hes like 'I ran over a cat because I was texting you.' and im like 'No you didnt. this is a joke' and he goes 'Im not kidding. It was orange and White and it was a KITTEN.' and I was like 'No. It wasnt.'

lmfao. hes like 'DANG. Youre good at this.'


Mariah sang 'Unwritten' HORRIBLY last night in the car. It was torture. She got slapped while she was eating a cupcake while driving. SMART ONE.

hm. I wanna adress the Hannah Montana Premiere thingy. <--THAT SENTENCE SOUNDS SMART.

ANYWAY. The Jonas Brothers weren't there. Thank God. xD

OHMYGOSH.
NICK AND MILEY CANNOT DO THE DUET.
NO. THEY CANT. NEVER.

But they are:(

Poor Pooooor Nicholas.
CoughSniffleSneezeCoughCough.
Bahaha.


WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I must go noww to bed. Darnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

GOOOOOOOOOODNIGHT [slightly unimportant people of my life]

:O
THATS WHAT NICK CALLED ME TODAY.
WITHOUT THE SLIGHTLY PART.

:

ANYWAYYY

Goodnight <3

4 comments:

  1. Hey, cool blog. Could you please follow my blog. I will follow yours if you follow mine. My blog address is....

    www.thelifeofaclutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u sound like ur very un-sad about ur Nick situation. there is a sketchy 8th grader nick at my school who calls me ceci (aka pushy) and grabs my shoulders and it creeps me....

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?