Sunday, April 19, 2009

MUAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA


Immmmma an evil spanish person =D


Tooooooooooday I talked to nicknackk for the first time in a few dayss :)

OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOODNESSSS I GOT BIT BY AN UGLY DOG :O

And i have a hacker. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanie face >:

it hacked mah msn:(

Soooo tooday me and amanda and emily got into a huge argument and they ignored me for half the dayyy >.>

Bahahahaha. ITSSS A 5 AM :O

OH MY GOSH!

>.>
Uhhhh
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY xD

Ummm
dude

Theres this girl
in the hospital that likes flirting with nick :O

Dude my phone broke..and i had to get a used one...a cool used one..just for like a few days though....
Itsss major confusing.

Duuuuuuuuudee today we had to go to the auditorium to set up for church tomorrow cause were not having church where we usually have it cause of some wedding >:

we were there from like 9:45 pm to ike 12:30 am.
Eli, Carl, Trey, Bliss, Landon, me, and my mom were there. Eli and I were playing on the carts xD

I have to get all the pictures taken at convention O.o

hmmmmmmm i have church tomorrow.
:O I HAVE TO WORK NURSERY

I would show you something sexy but NOOO this isnt msn >:

Eric doesnt know what msn is. SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :]

Amanda and ryan are dating now. I HEAR SOMETHING.

I guess i recently bought a life from Mariah. IMMMMMMMMMMMA NINJA :)

Do i have to pay? >.>
LMFAO fine >:


hmmm im gonna get off the computer cause i dont wannt someone to walk in and yell at me :P

Soooooo Gooooooooooood-
Morninggggggggggg everyone <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?