Thursday, February 5, 2009

Want to stalk nicky? JONAS HATER?! Bahaha Church last night...I can confuse Pushy and Picky..maybe..

TODAYYY...Nickyy told me to talk about him..SOOO I will.

Me and Nicholas got married on January 20, 2009 at about 1:30 PM. So far, hes almsot divorced me likee twice...ahaha AND Nickys gonna be a caterpillar when he grows up....would you like to stalk Nicky?! He wants you to. nickjerryjonas71@hotmail.com Is his email....I was talking to him a few minutes ago and hes likee 'my brothers drunk, he slapped me.' and im likee 'OOH! SLAP ME!!' And he sad he would never hurt me:( I like being slapped.

OMGGGGGGGGGGG LIKE TODAY
My friend, she told me im a Jonas Haterr:( Comment and tell me, AM I ACTING LIKE A JONAS HATER?!

Sarah telling me about her fallling in class made me want to share something...Bahaa My teacher thought i was dying...okay SOOO. Me and Sarah(Diffferent Sarah) Were sitting in class likee last year with Bailey, Olivia, Emily, aand Drew..and Mrs Stephens, She was teaching and i was 'disrupting the class' and Shes like yelling at me in spanish and im like WHOA and i started laughing really hard andd i fell andd Shes like WHOA Are you okay? and the class is like staring at me and Yeahhh.

It was kinda weird..I was known for that....

What shall i talk about?
OOOOH!!! OH OH OH OH OH OH! Idk.

Today i was looking at this Jonas Secrets thingy on facebook, and im like addicted to them..theyre like REALLY funny...Taylor Swift has her music Video premiere for 'White Horse' On Saturday(YAY!)I might go to a concert on September 10th or 11th. The little video thingy on youtube that JB uploaded is cool..Which did you pick? I think i picked Joe and the Single Ladies thingy..AHAHAHA That would be HILARIOUSS! Bahaha, Big Rob and Joe Wrestling..funny stuff. Someone should pick all of the abovee.

I think im tired. I think. Maybe. No. I dont sleep. I dont like sleep. Sleep is boring. I rather Stalk Nick, Joe, and Kevin on youtube and other websites. DUDE. I loveee this video. Its like, awesome. :)

Last night at church, we talked about attitude, i met a girl named Samantha, and we slapped each other....Alec came up to me(kid that i mentioned in the other blog, the one i ran into that one day) and hes likee 'NO' im like 'YES' hes like 'NO' im like 'YES' [goes on and on and on] and then im like FINE ill go tell Trey(worship leader) and hes like 'Oh, alright, i didnt really know Alec played Saxaphone..' and im likee 'Well, he does, tell him to bring it to church'Alec then ran into the drum set and fell. i laughed. Trey looked at me. THEN, Treys like 'Alec, Try NOT to run into things' and hes like 'Well Michaela does it like 24/7' Ahaha then treys 'like WHOA Youre not Michaela.' Then i walked away.

OMG like a few minutes ago, Chad and Taylor( Brothers friends that happen to be my age) threatened Wheston(brother) that they would stab him with a pencil...then Wheston came to get me...I slapped chad and kicked taylor in the shin...haha.I then walked awayy and told wheston to stop being such a baby...Nothing besides that happened...

Wow, I was rambling on about nothing...wow...AHAHHA. Do you like carrots? I dont. Comment. I want to know if you like carrots.

I must go now...have a nice night/day/whatever the heck it is.

SEEYA!

2 comments:

  1. hey!!

    Omj I don't think ur acting like a jonas hater!!!! Part from the whole liking taylor swift thing but I'll let u off!!! LOL

    Nd yeah she probs would like it LOL

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    Ur not a jonas hater woooo!!!

    Sos dance to lovebug??? What's all that bout??

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?