Monday, February 9, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO




Okay first i need to put that i was grounded from internet last night for punching my sister in the nose...




SECOND....




NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!


The grammys...i cried when they didnt win...




Nicky messed up. I LOVED his scarf. And what Joe was wearing.




THIRD.




OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MOG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG




Yer i spelled mog




My cousin. her boyfriend. hes..hes...hes...






HES A BAND PROMOTER!!!! My mom said he might get us good tickets For some bands...YAYAYYAYAYY!




I need to meet this guy..




Last night Taylor Swift did awesome...MIA was funny..haha..




When Coldplay performed, my sisters like "wow, im SO glad hes not fat'


it was funny.




OH and i had recorded the grammys so today i watched it three times:)


At the moment im watching that one person play that one song.
<-----Awesomeness.
Okayy its always awesomeness with them.
BUT STILL.
I like it.
OMGG.
My throat hurts..im thirsty.
I think ill rewind the grammys
to JB.
Im bored.
I want to go.
Gooooodbye.
:)

2 comments:

  1. if ur band frum the internet why r u on the internet....


    im confustratedddddddd ARGLFLARGHLE!!!!!!!! lmao!!!

    im soo pissed jb didtn win!!! IT a conspiracy gainst jb fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    conspiracy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay..
    i may die without jb!! hah, lol! i would only die without JB, fallout boy, metro station, FTSK AND the academy is...
    then i would fall off a clip intentionally!! lmao!!


    k, i am not pervvvyish, but how old r u, i just wanna know, cuz im 13 and like nobody my age online likes me they all think im odd...
    ye.

    in other words.. no facebook invites 4 moi!

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?