Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mahh friends are so mean to meeee. Waaa.

DUUUUUUDE FREAKING OMGGGG My friend shes so meannn...likeeee Emilys Telling evryone all my blonde moments...likee today i saw this keychain and i start laughing like crazy and shes like WTF ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?! and im likee WELLL i have this keychain and it says laughhh...

Anddd shes telling everyone i ran into a desk when i was textingg and after she told her friends that she told them that like months ago i almost fell ina ditch texting...ITS EMBARRASING DUDE!



Today i got a random creeepy random call...from channing..my friend's friend's friend...

Yeah it was weird...Hes likee 'hi is this Michaela ____?" And im likee "yeah...uhhh whyyy? and hes like "WELL do you know Beau ____?" and im like sortofishhh and hes likke "yeah well hes told me he tries calling you and you dont pick up and you called him back when he was eating supper" and im like "he never called me" and hes like Oh really and im like yeahh and hes like where you live? and im like uhhh a placee DUHHH and he started scaring me so im like yeah i have to go emilys yelling at me..


WOW that was a long sentence-ish thing....WELL it was creeepish..Beau told the whole school my phone number when i know NO ONE in that school...it kinda freeky..

crapp...ive gotta go. Buuuh Byeeeee peeeples of the internet stalking society thingerr:)

4 comments:

  1. Hey

    SOS dance to lovebug ... Sounds fun LOL!!!

    So have u had any snow over there?

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!

    U don't get snow??!!?!??!? where bouts du live? LOL!!!

    Lv charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. louisiana cool

    Now I'm crap at geography where's that in America
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. that would explain the lack of snow... LOL that's harsh I live snow

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?