Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ewh, it's michaela(:

oh hai der.


meh, watching michael jackson's memorial.

R.I.P btw.



so much MJ coverage, it's getting quite annoying.

he's been dead for what, a week allready? idunnooooo.



talking to taylor&emily.




niley disgusts me (:


kevin&dani, congratttttttttts!


..i may have cried alittle when i heard...

i see "KEVIN JONAS DANIELLE DELEASA ENGAGED" and scream, "WTFF!"



yeaok i learned how much i truly love him. XD


i have numerous pictures on my laptop.



hehe. nick eating XD




HAVE YOU NOTICED HES GETTING FAT, LMAO?



its cute thooooooo.


*TEENIE MOMENT*


hehe.





mariah's *good friend* brennan came over the other day...


how nice, right? LOL.





i love how none of you are reading this, and im wasting my time.



i WOULD say something inappropriate like i usually do in this place, but i cant because some of you people are young (:




so ....

-_-



twitter <3

none of you followed me. D:

that makesh me sadddd.

BUT
twitter.com/__michaela__

hehehe...


okaiii i should delete this blog. im not as awesome on here D:







hmm ...



peace♥♥







Love youuuuu alllll - - - - - - - -

1 comment:

Favorite Worddd? [Emily you know what thesee mean\

What do you think of my blog? [honestlyy]

What color is your wall? [Any wall close to you]

Do you want to see the Burning Up Tour in Theaters?

How was your New Year?